Brilliant opportunity to learn basic tricks of the trade and take home your own drawings!
Thursdays (in term-time), 10am–12pm, from 23 January 2020
First 2 sessions FREE, £12 per session from 6 Feb
The Globe, Newport St, Hay-on-Wye HR3 5BG
Come and explore all sorts of different ways of drawing – in each class we’ll be trying out different mediums: pencil, graphite, charcoal, pastel, watercolour pencils, inks. Some will be in full colour, other sessions will be black and white, and in the process, you’ll gain confidence and have a lot of fun! All equipment and paper provided, or bring your own if you want.
- 23 January 2020: Session one – FREE – but please email Marianne if you would like to attend
- 30 January 2020: Session two – FREE – but please email Marianne if you would like to attend
All following sessions are £12 per session, bookable in advance. Reduction to £90 if you book all 8 sessions at once
- 6 February: Session three
- 13 February: Session four
- 27 February: Session five
- 6 March: Session six
- 12 March: Session seven
- 19 March: Session eight
- 26 March: Session nine
- 3 April: Session ten